HealthySoil offers a fully-integrated soil management program to help you improve quality yields while reducing costs.
Click on the arrows below to learn more!
First, we work with you to understand the unique characteristics of your ranches.
Here's what you get:
- Custom USDA-NRCS Soil Survey + soil maps of your ranches/blocks.
- Soil/tissue/water samples taken at set intervals by trained HS Staff.
- Continuous monitoring of soil health at your ranches/blocks .
Second, we use the test results to give you expert soil/agronomic advice.
You will have access to timely, valuable insights provided by on-staff experts, including:
- UC Davis Soils and Biogeochemistry PhD
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist (CPSS)
- California Pest Control Advisor (PCA)
Third, we give you custom-blended products based on your needs.
Our flexibility enables us to tailor solutions to address the specific nutrient/amendment requirements of your ranches/blocks.
Here's what you get:
- High quality products (both conventional and organic)
- Targeted solutions that fit within your budget
- Lower input costs by applying only what is needed
HealthySoil® Product Platform
We custom-blend our products using ingredients from the HealthySoil® Product Platform. This platform combines soil amendments, primary nutrients / secondary nutrients / micro-nutrients and stress management products to help you achieve your crop production goals.
At the foundation of the Product Platform is the HealthySoil AME® Program. The AME® Program is a series of patent-pending liquid applications (15-20 gal/acre) that build and maintain optimal soil health.
Here's what you get from the HealthySoil AME® Program:
- Improved fertilizer efficiency
- Greater water-holding capacity
- Increased disease suppression
- Strong plants that yield high-quality crops
Fourth, we deliver and apply all materials at no additional cost.
Our knowledgeable, well-trained staff will deliver and apply all materials as required.
Our primary delivery zone for the liquid HealthySoil AME® Program is along California's Central Coast (Monterey County to Ventura County), however we ship our dry materials across the United States and internationally.
To date, HealthySoil has successfully treated
over 45,000 acres in the state of California.
Lastly, we provide ongoing support and data management to help you succeed.
As a results-oriented company, HealthySoil continually measures and monitors changes in the health of your soil and crops.
to help you get the highest return on your investment in the HealthySoil Program.