HealthySoil offers a fully-integrated soil management program to help you improve quality yields while reducing costs.
Click on the arrows below to learn more:
First, we work with you to understand the unique characteristics of your ranch.
Here's what we do:
- Create custom USDA-NRCS Soil Survey + soil maps.
- Measure + monitor each unique ranch/block.
- Collect samples at set intervals by trained HS Staff.
- Leverage strategic partnerships with industry-leading labs.
LINKS TO CROP-SPECIFIC TESTING SCHEDULES.
Second, we develop personalized solutions to help you achieve your seasonal production goals.
You will have access to timely, valuable insights provided by on-staff experts, including:
- UC Davis Soils and Biogeochemistry PhD
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist (CPSS)
- California Pest Control Advisor (PCA)
Third, we custom-blend our products to meet the specific requirements of your crop/soil.
Our flexibility enables us to tailor solutions to address the specific needs of your unique ranches/blocks.
Here's what you get:
- High quality products (both conventional and organic)
- Targeted solutions that fit within your budget
- Lower input costs by applying only what is needed
HealthySoil Product Platform
When custom-formulating products, we choose ingredients from the HealthySoil Product Platform. This platform combines soil amendments, primary-, secondary- and micro-nutrients and stress management solutions to help you achieve your crop production goals.
At the foundation of the Product Platform is the HealthySoil AME® Program, a series of patent-pending liquid applications (15-20 gal/acre) that build and maintain optimal soil health.
Benefits of the HealthySoil AME® Program:
- Improved fertilizer efficiency
- Greater water-holding capacity
- Increased disease suppression
- Strong plants that yield high-quality crops
SECTION TO INCLUDE LINKS to CROP-SPECIFIC APPLICATION SCHEDULES.
Fourth, our well-trained, reliable staff deliver all materials to your field/ranch and apply them via injection (fertigation).
Our primary delivery zone for the liquid HealthySoil AME® Program is along California's Central Coast (Monterey County to Ventura County), however we ship our dry materials across the United States and internationally.
To date, HealthySoil has successfully treated nearly 50,000 acres in the state of California.
Lastly, we provide ongoing support and data management services to ensure your success over the long-term.
As a results-oriented company, HealthySoil continually measures and monitors the changes in soil and crop characteristics.
Our goal: to help you get the highest return on your investment in the HealthySoil Program.